Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 January 2016

I'm Losing You

I'm losing you,
I'm losing you to something stupid.
You're going away and I can blame me.
But I don't want to, it doesn't have to be.
You're in my head and you're in my heart,
And I didn't know you right from the start.
But we made our way and we made it through,
I can't bare the thought of losing you.
But I screwed it up, I held too long,
I grew weak and forgot what is strong.
With bare hands I held on too tight,
Comforting not just you but my nameless, unheard of fright.
But in the middle of the night
I got lost.
And so did you but at what cost?
Dawn gave us a new fear,
And what was last year, can never be again.
We can't be now what we were back then.
And I shudder to think that everything, someday, must come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment