Total Pageviews

Monday 1 February 2016

Coming Clean

I'm laying it down, I'm coming clean,
I'm giving you my all, my everything I mean.
These walls I'm breaking, no more faking
These secrets are no more, I'm laying them on the floor.
Take me, take my words, take my heart,
Take me and break me apart.
Find my joys and find my sorrows,
And embrace them like there's no tomorrow.
I'm yours for all you want of me,
I'm yours for all you see of me
and more.
Babe, don't turn around and walk out the door.
It took me too long to see you there,
Waiting for me, your love to share.
It took me too long to know that I
Was empty and cold and I couldn't try
To leave my state of despair,
Didn't think for once that I was capable of repair,
That you could come along and make me strong.
That you could break me and take all my right from wrong.
That you would care, I didn't have a clue
But babe, how I love you!
How I want you to love me too,
I'm willing, I'm ready,
Now that your here, don't ever leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment