Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 June 2016

Hope

I hope you never give up on yourself,
I hope you always find a way.
I hope you love yourself more than anyone, someday.
I hope you find your purpose,
I hope you never feel like you're not good enough,
And I hope you never feel like you're not worth it.
I hope that light always stays with you
And that darkness doesn't scare you.
I hope that you have a hand to hold
Especially when you feel lonely,
I hope you find warmth in the midst of cold.
And I hope you make one special friend
Who will be there when you need someone the most.
I hope you gaze at the stars every once in a while,
And I hope they make you smile.
I hope life never gets in the way of living,
And that you never stop giving
All that you have,
I hope it is enough.
I hope you find happiness, more than you think you deserve.
I hope, but mostly I pray, that you find yourself,
And that you keep yourself for as long as you can.
And that you keep yourself safe.
I really hope you keep yourself sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment