Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 July 2014

Match Maker

Match Maker, where have you been?
I've been trying to hunt you down ever since you set this all up.
I'm angry, I'm sad, I'm sure you made a mistake.
Your choice was wrong, admit it for my sake.

Match Maker, I thanked you and I payed your price
you said he was the best, and that I would be his only vice.
But it looks like you had something else up your sleeve,
When you brought us together and then took my leave.

Match Maker, how could you? How could you be so mean?
Taking a heart as pure as mine and giving it to a devil of man kind.
Match maker, don't even try to fix this, now that you have returned.
I've fixed myself up in time, my heart, again, never to burn.

I'll find my own match this time, no help from you, thank you!
For no match can be made by another for me, especially by one like you.
I'll find him on my own you see,
and I'll tell him about you and what you did to me.

So, Match Maker, you may go back to where you came from now,
I cant't stand the sight of you, somehow.
Get along and let me some space.
There's someone behind you, are you hiding him? Move! Let me see his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment