Total Pageviews

Friday 3 July 2015

Driving Me Mad

You're a stupid lad,
Has anyone mentioned that?
You're a coward and an ass
And a boy with no class
You're immature and lazy
Slow and a bit too crazy
You think you're all that
But you know well that you aren't
You think you're making it large
But I know what you think is the limit

And dear boy how I wish you thought bigger
How I wish you thought more open
You're a boy threading on the edge
And you're slipping and I'm afraid for your fall
And yet I can't call out to you anymore
In silence I'm screaming 'be careful'
Because you're a stupid boy walking on fire
And you hold the sand to put off the flames
But the thrill, the ride is all for your side
And the worry and fear is mine to be dear.
You're a mad one, they told me so long ago
I ran away from you like a kid from a ghost
And yet from this distance I watch from the shadows
Of ego and pride, forgetting why you were ever mine
And with each passing day you prove to be
More of an idiot, a senseless human being
And I wish and I pray that maybe some day
Il either be as mad as you and love you that way
Or that you find me lurking in the dark deep
And drop all insanity just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment