Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Three nights

I'm okay, I'm alright
I just needed three nights
Quiet.
You have to understand
It's not easy communicating all day
Especially when there are so many voices
In your head, in your bed,
When there are more people inside you
Than beside you.
I just needed some time
To rewind, Unwind.
To leave behind,
To remind myself;
I'm okay I'm alright
I'm fine.
I just needed to feel.
Unreal.
It's not easy walking around
With two faces; One facing you,
One facing the ground.
We needed a break, both of us
In the same body, tired, restless
Careless.
We needed to settle our differences,
Accept our flaws, fix our walls,
Break our falls.
How can we be enemies in the same fort?
Holding each other captive to what seems to be eternal damnation.
We'll be fine, trust me, we'll be good.
Take care of me and I'll take good care of you.
There's nothing more I want than to fix you.
Quiet.
I'm okay I'm alright.
This is why I needed three nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment