Total Pageviews

Monday 13 October 2014

Dear Heart

Dear Heart,
Why must you suffer the pain of my wrong doing?
Others say you deserve to feel this way.
But how can I blame you for feeling the way you do.
A partner doesn't abandon.
I can't live without you and you can't without me.
Together we see through the best and the worst of times.
Dear heart, pain is temporary.
Tomorrow will be a happier day.
Or maybe it will be today.
But suffer no more old friend
For I have grown to understand you.
And you understand me.
Maybe the past helped us grow.
The future will be better.
No more is it me against you.
It's me and you against the world.
Come what may, I'm never leaving your side again.
You and I can conquer and achieve.
And with each other, there can be no one stronger.
O heart of mine, let me be foolish no more.
I've learnt a lesson thats for a lifetime:
Your own heart before any other,
Fall in love within before falling for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment