Total Pageviews

Friday 3 October 2014

October Diaries- Post #2: So long, September...

Dear September,

How funny it is to be able to see how different October is from you. While you gave me everything you could, October is just here and it's surprising me already.

September, I write this not to dis you or to disregard you. No, don't consider this letter to be one of hate. September, you were great.

September, I'm sure your intentions were for the best and I'm sure somewhere it wasn't you who's to blame, but me. But look for yourself, see what October is doing to me.

October, on arrival, already has given me so much to look forward to. This change in company has together brought a change in feeling. Almost like the weather has turned and the atmosphere is healing.

Maybe another universe has taken over.

Years from today, September, you may learn to be more like him. Maybe you should. But for now, for today, maybe for forever, October has won my heart.

Thank you, dear friend for trying though. You prepared me for this change that was inevitable. I should have known October would be here. I guess I lost track of time and forgot what makes a year.

Take Care, September, fix yourself up. Until another year...

Yours Regretfully,
Me


No comments:

Post a Comment