Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 October 2014

October Diaries- Post #9: Autumn is mine

Autumn, my love, must you be so beautiful?
They say Spring is the one to eye,
But Spring, I think, is over rated.
Autumn, there's nothing more lovely than change.
How slowly you move, swaying with the music of winter!
Yet your presence is felt, much stronger than seen.
Autumn, damn them who call you the harbinger of the shivers.
For you make me feel all warm on the inside.
Autumn, if time was mine to dictate, Spring would have to watch out.
Autumn, don't tell me you have to go, tell me something I don't already know.
For if there's one thing you've given me, its redemption, it's a will to be free.
No longer does the memory of summer hold me down,
No longer does the rain bring back the frown.
For Autumn is mine forever more.
Autumn, will travel, but will never really leave and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment