Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 December 2014

Your Guardian Angel

Baby girl, You have grown up so well, and I must retire now
Your every step was taken with care, I assured you no scars at all.
But honey, I must leave now, for there are more like you and less like me
And you're a big girl now, taking on everything you see
The world is your oyster or should I say your stage
It's your playground, no mater your age.
And sweetheart, don't be afraid, I know you,
You can slay dragons and cross seas,
You can tear down monuments and dissolve empires,
You can do so much, without me.
My time has come and I have to go, baby girl, don't look so sore.
Hold on a minute, let me give you a blessing
There's just one thing you must have, take my wings.
With my wings on your shoulder you have enough and more
Goodbye, baby girl, you'll be alright, I know.
Look sky wards always and let no frown burden you
When in trouble, know that your guardian angel Loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment