Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Beautiful and Unknown

You and I... we are something imaginary.
We are beautiful and probably not meant to be anything more.
In my imagination, we are real, and only I can tell how confusing and yet so sorted it can all be.
In my head, you exist,  although in reality I have still to meet you.
Cause in my head, its easy to have perfection, to have you to my liking.
In my head..... its easy to create, to know exactly what I want.
But it spoils me, it spoils me to an extent that I can no longer settle for anything less.
There is a hope, a hope that tells me that although I may never meet you,
You exist somewhere, one among the gazillions of people around this planet.
But how are you to know I'm looking for you? How do you know what's my idea of perfection?
It's easy, you don't need to know!
Just the fact that you exist is enough to tell me that we'll find our way somehow.
And even if we don't, you're still beautiful in my head.
You're still perfect. You still exist. Just not in front of my eyes...
Till that day, if and when it should arrive, we'll remain beautiful and unknown!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment