Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 April 2013

Take, Dont Break!

When I give you my thoughts and I share my dreams,
you take them with open arms, and encourage the unseen.
I entrust my hope and my deepest desires into your care
and pray everyday that in my joy and sorrows you will always share.

What we have, what we've formed must always be a give and take.
Surely let it not become something that we could easily break.
Let walls come down and barriers be broken.
Let nothing be hidden, let nothing be left unspoken.

I believe in a trust that never crashes
That even with furious flames never turns to ashes.
Let our trust and our faith be like that growing tree...
Evergreen and fruitful, until of course its soul is no longer to be.

But till that day comes, when its our turn to leave,
Trust me and I'll trust you to free and be free.
My heart, my being and my whole self, you can take,
But please don't allow what we have to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment