Total Pageviews

Monday 7 October 2013

Its getting hard for you to hold on...But this time, I wont give up. - Fan Request #3

Yes, I've made mistakes and yes, I've given you reason to leave.
But you held on, for some reason you held on.
I make mistakes, my love is faulty
but i'm learning, I'm learning from you, I'm learning for you.
I could spend my whole life learning....
Learning what it is to love unconditionally.
especially if it meant that one day I'd be loving you and we'd be happy.
I know where we are, I know it's the edge...
I know it's easier to fall now than it was when we fell in Love.
But I also know that we are beautiful. And if beauty was meant to be, then so be it.

This skin I've got on, it doesn't allow anything to enter or to encroach.
But you, you fought no battle to get past these walls.
You just strolled in. Like the walls fell at your command.
Days passed and I had to acknowledge that you are definitely a force.
A force that blew my heart away, that swept my feet of the ground.
Your hands are growing shaky, they seem unsure and they don't hold me like they used to before.
But i wanna hold them and I'll hold them tight,
Because we wouldn't have come this far if there wasn't something we were heading towards.

And here I am, begging you to stay, to hold on,
don't drop me, I might not stop falling.
Dont give up on me. I'm not giving up on this.
If you leave now, those walls will go up again.
And they'll never fall, not even when I want them to.
You hold a key, a key to the innermost part of me.
To the most vulnerable piece of my soul.
And I could trust no one but you with it.
so please, don't leave, don't be blind to whats in front of you.
If only you could see what I see...
I see us defining forever, I see us personifying 'Always'.

No comments:

Post a Comment