Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 October 2013

Space

If space is what you want.
You don't need to fight for it. Take it.
I'll give you all the space you need.
Space to think, Space to heal, Space to breathe.
I want nothing more than for you to be happy.
Let that space be your playground to meet new people, to make new friends and to build new relationships.
Space is what you wanted. Use it well.
Dont let the enemy into your space. Choose your friends well.
Remember what you stand for and don't settle for anything less than that.
This space was given to you because you wanted it.
I wouldn't be the one to stay away so long otherwise.
I'm watching from a distance, watching your step,
praying everyday that this space you wanted is enough and more for you.
From a distance I'm praying that you'll want me back in that space one day.
From a distance I'm hoping you miss me enough to allow me back in.
I'm longing for the day you no longer feel the need for that space and we can go back to what we were.
Go back to where we were....together.
But then again, God forbid,
You might fill that space up with someone, replacing me,
And that..That would just break me....

2 comments:

  1. Dude...really amazing poem
    Favourite line: from a distance im praying that you'll want me back in that space one day.
    Nice work

    ReplyDelete