Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 August 2014

Busy Loving

Some where through my busy day, I'm sure I couldn't make the time to say
That I love you and I really do, but I'm a busy girl, and that's not new

If I don't get to take my phone or give you a call when you're feeling alone
Forgive me for it's not my choice, I'm a busy girl who, too, wants to hear your voice.

Between the  business mails and the trains' busy rails, I think of you and smile
And wait for the moment I'll get back home, in the evening for a good whole while.

The thought of you, during my working day, could distract the day lights out of me
But a day without the thought of you could take the breathing life out of me.

In a meeting now and I'm a distracted fool! Thinking of you, I might just drool!
Dismiss this now, I need to go home, my love awaits me, I wanna go home.

So homeward bound, I sing my way there, in this mood it's natural: the wind in your hair.
What a surprise! I'm shocked to find; You've left your work early cause I was on your mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment