Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 August 2014

Everything's gonna be okay

Everything's gonna be okay, Everything's gonna be just fine.
Take my word for it, there is always a way.
There is a way towards a solution.
There is a way towards the answers you're looking for.
and very often, you won't have to travel that way, it will come to you.
Everything is gonna be okay!

Trust me, I'm not lying, I promise you, everything is gonna be okay.
No, I'm not God. No, I'm not a superhero. No, I'm not a fixer-upper,
I'm a believer. I believe that you are destined to find a solution, to find an answer and to find happiness.
It's yours already, its there, waiting for you. Grab it.
Everything is meant to be fine. Know it!

You deserve it. Don't ever think that you don't.
You deserve to feel great. You deserve to know that everything will be alright.
No one is conspiring against you. The ground is privileged to be under you.
The sky lucky to be above you, the air enticed by your aura.
The universe loves you. I Love you.
Everything's going to be okay!

8 comments: