Total Pageviews

Friday 6 February 2015

A Letter to no one in particular

To
No one in particular,

I trusted you with my people, with my nation, with my money,
You insulted my religion.
I'm upset, I'm angry and I don't think you know how powerful I am.
I don't think you know who I am.
I can overthrow you, the way I placed you at that chair.
I can attack you when you least expect it,
But I'm better than you, never to stoop to your level.
You proved my choice wrong, and your losing all chances of redeeming yourself.
The end is near, promised by one more powerful than me.
My end will be better than yours, I'm sure of it.
This is no threat, this is no warning, this is not even for you.
Unless of course you've got the fit for this shoe.
If such is the case, then it's time you rethink your actions
There is only so much a people can take, before the wrath of their reactions.

From
No one in particular.

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is great. I'm proud to know you. Thank you. Thank you for being expressive.
    From another Noone in particular ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, No one in particular :) Please link my page on fb https://www.facebook.com/groundedanduplifting

      Delete