Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 February 2015

Relationship Version 0.1.1 expired. Update not required.

You're so many Instagrams ago
You're SMS' ago
And so many whats app chats ago
You're in my browsers history now,
Wonder why I've not cleared it out anyhow.

You as old as snail mail
but you left faster than email.
You're so many blog posts ago,
Even the snap chat ghost will know.

You've been Time-hopped,
Boy, the Temple runner has finally stopped
But you continue to give me all that G-talk.
Why don't you go take a walk.

It's like we we were something out of a Fanfic
But we lost Pinterest with time.
Skype could not keep us in touch,
Neither could iTouch

But if I were to trade all I had,
for something new, maybe an iPad
I'd ask instead
For more memory.

The mind can store more than you know.
But expandable memory can be carried and discarded on the go.

Our virtual world still has us
but I have none of you

I'm happier this way, I swear! yahoo!

4 comments: