Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Journey into the dark

We can travel to the ends of the earth
We can take pictures
Of the sky, the plains, the meadows,
The monuments, the mountains and the mills.
We can eat and drink the finest of them all
We walk and walk and walk till we drop,
Or we can fly a million and one miles.
But you and I can't take these steps
If we first don't scale each others lives.
Take a walk inside my heart and sit with me and look up at the stars.
Dive into my dark soul and let's light a sky lantern together.
Let me run like the blood in your veins and lets me move within your being.
Allow me to kiss your monumental heart and watch over it with awe and respect.
Let me worship the God in you, let me worship the good in you.
There's a journey we both must take together, before we touch the ends of the earth.
You in me and me in you, we have oceans to conquer and emotions to test.
You and I have places to go,
yet in stillness we must rest.
There's a life yet to come when we will travel from shore to shore.
But now, until we get onto our sailing boat,
Let me reach into you more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment