Total Pageviews

Monday 14 September 2015

Mr. Memory

You're a memory now,
A good one and a bad one.
Mr. memory, you should leave and go away,
Even though I make you feel like you should stay.
You know I'd be better off without you but you still hang around.
Mr. Memory, why haven't you left this town?
Don't you know better than to haunt?
Don't you have better things to do than taunt?
Mr. Memory, I'm no longer asking you,
You must go and let me be!
You're taking away my presence of mind,
You're taking me back into the past.
My present is at stake here, don't you see?
Only cause you just don't want to leave me!
Memory dear, memory, my love,
Some people go and we miss them much,
You however are lingering too long.
And it's growing impossible for me to remain strong
With or without you, I'm not gonna change.
For once, Mr. Memory, once you're gone,
I'll be lonelier and you may think it strange,
But I'll be humming a tune of a lyric-less song
I need you to go though,
I know I'll be losing a part of me,
But it's vital, its the only way,
It's the only way my past will set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment