Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 April 2015

Love me with Art

Bring me books,
Read to me if you like,
Write me poetry or let me write it myself 
Inspire me.
Buy me paints, more and more of it on end,
And don't forget a canvas if you can.
I don't want flowers or chocolates as such,
I don't even want you to fuss over me that much,
But bring me a journal and sketch papers, if you please,
It will mean more to me than the sight of the seas,
Bring me clay and paint brushes too,
Knives and wood, and a carving blade, will you?
Bring me earrings and I may never wear them,
Bring me beads and for you I'll string them,
Give me a camera and let me be,
I'll love you more through the lens I'll see.
Love me differently for I care not for anything else.
Love me with art and I'll love no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment