Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 April 2015

I'll never say...

Don't know how or where you are,
Don't know if you ' re wishing upon the same star,
Don't know if you dream about me anymore,
Or of my love for you you'll ever know.
But I had my chance and I blew it bad,
Took you for granted every moment I had.
Not realizing you could go away,
Pack your bags and choose not to stay.
I didn't think for even once,
I didn't guess, didn't take a hunch,
That I could make it that easy for you
To let go and give a damn no more,
That I would be praying every night
For you to remember that I just might
Just might, even if it's a tiny sum,
Miss you, heart beats racing like a drum.
And I lose my breath thinking you don't
Think of me the least, but you really won't.
Don't know if you'll ever return
Don't know, if like me, you'll yearn
To see a face even among a thousand few
Honey, how I wish you just knew.
I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment