Total Pageviews

Friday 16 May 2014

Back to Summer Paradise

Take me back to the day
When eyes met and hearts spoke.
Take me back to a year ago
And make time stand still.

Take me back to a certain sunset
And remind me of the moon
That shone that particular eve.
And then stop right there and that is the last I will believe.

Bring me back to this day here.
And let me be in the darkness about the days I lived in fear.
And only remember the twilight I recall from back then
When first words were spoken and left to comprehend.

Erase the days that let lust creep in.
Remove from my memory the words I wish I had said.
Don't take away, but a love that had set in.
Let her, behind shadows, love and live!

Take away only the bad
And leave to my memory the good and the glad.
As then I was, let me be,
On this day, a year ago, when two hearts met and they were all that I could see.

No comments:

Post a Comment