Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 May 2014

Time Traveler

Time Traveler, Time Traveler,
Hold my hand.
And Take me some place,
My past, please, a different land.

Time Traveler, you know well
Where I want to be right now.
So don't fool around and waste anytime
I want to say something to a someone somehow.

I have a message from the me of the future
To tell to the me of the years gone by
Time Traveler, you're bugging me alright!
Can't you go any faster, before it's night!

I need to tell her not to be afraid,
To love and to love some more.
Time Traveler, she believes in fate
How I wish she would just know...

That her future is as she wants it to be.
Not to worry, not to worry.
For, now, I know she sits in distress
Thinking, of life, shes made a mess.

Time Traveler, if you don't hurry up,
She will tie that noose and finish me up.
Time Traveler you're a devil, how I wish I knew.
That the future won't ever reach the past to warn a younger you.




1 comment: