Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 May 2014

She's Staying, He's Sure

Shes staying because she wants to.
I didn't have to ask her to stay.
Shes staying of her own accord.
She really wants to be here, for me.
She's different, she's not like the ones who waited,
who thought they were doing me a favor,
who stayed because I wanted them to.
She's staying because she has found reason to stay.
And she says its me.
She isn't like them.
They stayed long enough to have me attached.
They loved and they promised forever.
Forever didn't last more than a year.
But she, she chose to stay, forever.
and for her, forever means just that.
I've loved one too many,
only to watch them leave when they had to.
Hope was fading and I could never love the same anymore.
But she's staying and I think she deserves ten times my love for it.
I love her. Because she stayed and showed me that true love stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment