Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 March 2015

A Grey Area, My Light of Day

You ran away and changed your name
You wanted out, out of this game
You cared not for the one left behind
You thought nothing of the emptiness I would find.
You ran away from your fears
Didn't for once think of the past year
You packed your bags and your sorry ass too
My friends are glad the stars rid me of you.
I hate you now more than ever
Not because you left, no that was just a quiver
Not because you failed to see
what you have done to me.
But because you've chosen to un-friend.
You've chosen how and when it must come to an end.
And you gave me no say and no band aids either
My words couldn't express and my feeling could neither.
I'm stronger now, maybe more conservative
But that's a change with which I'm ready to live.
Because I've lost a friend, an irreplaceable one
Will find none like you, under a million suns.
And though my heart is heavy with hate.
My prayers for you are light, they fly up with all good faith.
So think not, for once, that I love you more than ever.
Think not also, that I hate you, no, never!
Let's just say, I've found a way,
A grey area is my light of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment