Total Pageviews

Monday 18 May 2015

Hey Mr. DJ

Hey Mr. DJ,
Not this song again,
It brings back memories that I've tried so very long to erase,
Hey Mr. DJ, have you no concern?
What's just a track to you is someone's 1st dance,
Someones best dance, someones last dance.
Someones only memory of a dance.
Mr.DJ, it's no fault of yours,
If only you knew though, that your jam
Was a moment on the dance floor with my 'once upon a time' man
And hearing this one again takes me for a ride
To a dance floor, some drinks, and a place to hide,
We took our chance, kissed while we danced,
The dance floor was ours, the song played for hours,
Mr.DJ, can't you see what you're doing to me,
Next song please, give me a new beat,
Help me find a new jam, maybe even a new man,
I can count on you if only you'd play one right.
Play one for me, play one for a new memory tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment