Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 May 2015

You make me WIN! (Write Inspire Network)

I’m blogging for #YouMakeMeWIN to honour a blogger who has influenced me and deserves to be nominated at WIN15.

The blogger I’m referring to in this post writes and inspires. She is someone I know not only as a blogger, but as a leader, a professional singer and also a good friend.

+Shona Dias  is a writer of two blogs. Both of which prove her blogger worthiness. 

Her posts on ‘Heaven meets earth’, a blog that serves to be her personal expression ground, are overflowing with her experiences with faith, her belief in God and her testimonies that never fail to inspire a reader.


One of my favorite posts on this blog has got to be Where grace abounds. Its a testimony that truly comes from the heart. Any reader can fall in love with her style of writing. What I love most about this blog is her sincerity and how open and honest she is about her faith in God. 

And trust me, you don't have to be religious to like this blog.

One of her older blogs is called Between my earphones and is a music blog. 

Shona, as I mentioned earlier is a professional singer and a choir leader. Not only does she come from a family with a rich musical background but she also considers her choir to be her extended family. I am lucky to be part of this family and know her personally. 

Through this blog, Shona, reviews new albums, music fests and also shares links to interesting reads on music. Her take on a number of albums and new releases is sought after by her numerous followers who wish she would post more often on this blog.

This multitask-er plays multiple roles day in and day out, from a daughter to a best friend to a hard working employee and a very able choir leader. With so much at hand, she still finds the time during her commute to work to post regularly to her blog. 

She inspires not only through her words but also through her life.

She as a blogger has inspired me and so many others to express with more than just words, but with real life experiences. Her blogs make it very evident that she is one who listens to and acts from her heart.

Do like her blog page on Facebook, When heaven meets earth, to stay updated with her blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment