Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Who was I?

Tell me how to be,
Tell me who was I,
Tell me what I was,
Tell me what I caused,
Did I move mountains?
Did I ever save a life?
Did I make a difference?
Or did I cause someone strife?
Did I ever make the 1st move?
To myself, was I always true?
Or did I lie and break down and cry?
Or was I a proud, somewhat arrogant, shrew?
Was I unbreakable, was I unshakable?
Or would I sway like the trees in a storm?
Was I cold at heart and a mess from the start?
Or was I sensitive, loving and warm?
Could I change your mind?
Or the one that changed would always be mine?
How would you describe me?
Worthy of your description, would I be?
Tell me about me, let me know.
Tell me so that I can be her again, before it's really time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment