Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 May 2015

What's in a kiss?

They say its supposed to make your leg pop
They say its supposed to send shivers down your spine
Someone told me her 1st felt electrifying
A lot of people said it was magical
Some said their lips can never forget their first
They tell me not to rush it
They tell me to take it slow and let it take me over
They even told me that it will tell me a lot about the person
They say its beautiful
They say it's the cherry on the top of a cake
They say it makes all bad days better.
They say it makes you feel things you never thought you'd feel.
They say it sends butterflies to your tummy.
And the galaxy of stars to your eyes.
They say it takes you to heaven and brings you back to tell the tale.
They say it's like going back home after exile.
They say it's overwhelming.
They say it's like catching fire and not getting burnt.
They say it's like floating in thin air.
Some say it's like falling from a high cliff but never getting hurt.
Others say it's when you finally connect to something supernatural in this world.
Some one told me it's like being dead all this while and being brought to life with it.
Someone said it killed them.
Another said it took her breath away.
I wouldn't settle for it if it's like any of the above.
Surely, I want it to be indescribable.
Like nothing could ever compare.
Like nothing that another can experience too.
What's in a kiss? I guess I can't tell u at all. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment