Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 March 2015

Bird of the Sky

How jealous they are and how selfish I am.
To have you, they yearn
But to charm like me they must learn
For you don't just fall for anyone
You look for yourself in the ones who want you.
But not everyone was given a part of you.
Not everyone was as lucky as I to have a destiny with you in it.
No one is fortunate enough to have found you before I did.
No one helped you find yourself better than I did.
And I think then, that I am deserving of your affection.
I know then, that I have earned your love.
Why then should I worry of anything.

And so I do not care for your moments in leisure,
I trust that your mind, body and heart are faithful to me.
I declare my trust in you like I declare my love for God, openly and devoutly.
You are a free bird, my love, and my love will be the clouds you fly among.
For I am by you through it all, the high skies and the steep falls.
Though mine, you are a bird of the sky, and every morning you must take flight
The day has you to entertain, but you are mine come every night.

2 comments:

  1. In upcoming years the demand will increase for real estate projects in Gurgaon, mostly for residential. ats allure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working from past twenty five years, the Supertech serves you with the tempting routine that brings great joy and pleasure to the customers. Supertech upcountryvillas

    ReplyDelete