Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 March 2015

You take the Weather with You

Now, the days are gloomy and the nights are cold,
When you were here, so was something like spring.
And I can't wait for you to return,
I can't wait for the weather that you bring.

It won't be autumn, it won't be winter
Nor will it be the summer or rain
But it will be a weather that will be whiter than snow,
No matter where you are, that weather will follow.

And bless them who walk the same land you go to
For they will experience the weather I yearn for
No spring or summer could bring such warmth
No winter, the shivers down my spine can draw.

I wait for you, season after season,
For then, when you will be here.
The weathers change, they come and go
But my favorite weather is when you are near.

No comments:

Post a Comment