Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 March 2015

Let's be Twins Together

There is no one who understands the meaning of ‘together’ as well as a twin. Fortunately for you, I am a twin. And I came into this world #together, with my twin.

Growing up together, living together for 19 years, sharing the same mother and father, the same lifestyle, sometimes the same clothes, , the same room, the same friend circle and the same schedules. Both of us take ‘togetherness’ to a whole other level. Like I said earlier, no one knows #together like a twin.

Having a twin, in a nutshell, is like being born with a best friend; the only difference is that she looks the same, if you get what I mean. And there on until you’re of an age to choose your own attire, your parents will dress you up to look even more alike than you already are.  Together, both of us looked like the cutest pair of dumplings strolling around the block.

Twins are known to be clones of each other; however we like to call ourselves ‘Twindividuals’. We are similar but different.  Our differences help us complete each other. We are halves of the same cell, two bodies of one being; one perfect being!

My twin sister has always been by my side by choice. She has been with me through the toughest and the thickest of every obstacle that came in my path and has been my optimistic ray of light. She held my hand and walked with me. When I had to walk in the dark, she became my guiding light. She isn't obliged to, but she has forever been there for me even when I want to be alone. Can you think of anything that defines ‘Together’ better than this? I think not!

She has been my pillar of strength when all hope failed, my inspiration when I saw none and my bridge over trouble waters. I don’t know where both of us will be 10 years from now. Married maybe? Our own spouses, new homes, new lifestyles but yet, no one will understand how we continue to be ‘together’.  Our hearts beat together in time, from the time it started in the womb.  We share a relationship that no one else can boast off.

#Together we have been through the ups and downs of our ‘Twindividual’ lives. #Together we have seen two different views but known just one life, #Together we have come to this day, where we are inseparable and undivided.

If you are not a twin, you will never know, but the simplest way to make you understand is by telling you that the word ‘Together’ runs so much deeper than just being with each other, it is living for each other.

Check out https://housing.com/  #together with your loved one for new options in housing.

No comments:

Post a Comment